Tuesday, April 17, 2007

CVB

Not long ago i started getting some aloha shirts from thrift stores, primarily to confuse and perplex my friends and family. Some of the shirts might qualify as "shock and awe," others (especially the one Eliza gave me for my birthday) are really rather nice, even subdued.

I think this one is maybe midrange on the "nice shirt" to "shock and awe" scale. But don't the aircraft carriers qualify it as somewhat of a weird shirt?

This picture was taken to test camera position and self-timer, and I had initially thought to go for a better shot -- hair dried & combed, evil grin on my face -- if it worked, but hey ...

5 comments:

Eliza said...

Cool! We could play "Battleship" on your shirt!

Herman said...

your shirts are fun? I thought they were scary

Alan said...

some of them are fierce!

Eliza said...

C across, 9 down...

Alan said...

nuh nuh nuh!

no sinking my aircraft carriers!