Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mornings


Browsing the photography shelves at a bookstore yesterday, my eye was caught by a small book titled A Year of Mornings.

I imagined a years worth of views out the same window - all at dawn or at the same time or random or something.

I was quite wrong but the book still seemed intriguing, so i have it coming from the library for a more leisurely look.

So this morning I took an early picture out the back [above] and I will see if I might be able to take a picture every morning for however long.

Maybe out the back. I've taken many shots out the back of snow or flowers or whatever, and have enjoyed the contrasts.

Maybe they will be whatever i feel like.

Maybe one of each.

I think the primary benefit for me will be to have gotten the camera out and taken a picture, instead of letting the camera loiter in its bag day after day.

Maybe the benefit will be opening my eyes a little more, seeing a little differently.

Every morning.

No comments: